Welcome to my profile. My name is Kai, I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor in Munich, Germany.
I have always been fascinated about fitness and training and I really enjoy working as a personal trainer and fitness instructor. I always strive to motivate my clients, and would be happy to help you reach your goal and become the best version of you.
I'm available worldwide for online sessions, and in Munich for 1-1 Personal-training or Groups of 2 persons. The sessions will be in English or German.
I offer coaching in following types of training:
- Back/Mobility: A series of exercises with special focus on strengthening your back and increasing your mobility.
- Bodybuilding/Hypertrophy: This is a series of strength-training exercises with the purpose of increasing strength and building muscles. Usually based on split-programs focusing on 2-3 muscle-groups at a time.
- Boxing: This includes circle training (cardio, jumping rope, strength exercises), boxing technique (straight punches, hooks, uppercuts), and sparring to practise the techniques.
- Cardio: This can be either with focus on long-distance endurance training or short-distance power training or anything in between.
- Circuit Training: A high-intensity training with a number of stations, in which you do one exercise for a few minutes and then move to the next station with short or no rest in between. When the circuit (all stations) is completed, it can be repeated or changed. It targets strength building, muscular endurance, cardio and burns a lot of calories. Can be a form of HIIT.
- Complete Body Workout: This is a mix of cardio and strength exercises for the full body.
- Fatburning: As it says, we'll be burning fat and calories by getting your pulse up and make you sweat!
- Functional: Strength-exercises using mostly your own bodyweight and TRX if available.
- Healthy weight loss: We focus on loosing weight but in a healthy way.
- HIIT: High-Intensity-Interval-Training is as the name says interval training with short intervals and little or no rest in between. Examples of HIIT can be Circuit Training and CrossFit, but there are many variants.
- Kickboxing: This is a combat sport that uses the 4-point stand-up striking system with punches and kicks (low & high). We will practice the techniques based on your level.
- Mobility: A series of exercises with special focus on agility and flexibility.
- Muay Thai: This is a combat sport that uses the 8-point stand-up striking system with punches, kicks (low & high), knees, elbows, and the 'full' clinch. We will practice the techniques based on your level.
- Strength: Strength-exercises using either free weights, machines, your own bodyweight or available equipment. We can focus on either upper body, legs and glutes, or do a a full-body workout.
- Stretching: Calm exercises with focus on increasing your flexibility.
Above are the standard programmes, but feel free to let me know if you have any specific wishes or areas you want to focus on, then I will do my best to accommodate it. We can also do a combination/mix of the different types of training.
Personal: 1 person: This category is for 1 person only.
Select this option if you are alone and you don't want any other persons to attend. This is 1-1 personal training.
Group: 2 persons: This category is for 2 persons only.
Select this option if you are 2 persons, or if you are alone and you don't mind another person will attend as well.
If minimum 2 persons have not signed up latest by 1 hour before the start of the session, I will contact you to either reschedule or offer you a full refund.
Class: 3+ persons: This category is for 3 persons or more.
Select this option if you are minimum 3 persons, or if you are alone or 2 persons and you don't mind other persons will attend as well.
If minimum 3 persons have not signed up latest by 1 hour before the start of the session, I will contact you to either reschedule or offer you a full refund.
1 hour: This package is 1 hour only.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the session.
3x1 hour: This package is 3x1 hour.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the sessions.
6x1 hour: This package is 6x1 hour.
Select this option if you want an online session via a video-call. I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.
#tobeagreedTo be agreed
Select this option if you prefer to agree the location directly with me.
This can be any location that we choose together, provided it is suitable for the training and in the city where I'm located. Below are some examples:
- Your home
- Outdoor areas
- Gyms not listed in my profile
- Meeting rooms at workplaces
- Meeting/conference rooms at hotels
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.
#FitnessFirstHaidhausenFitness First - Haidhausen
Address: Einsteinstraße 130
81675 Munich, Germany Phone: +49 894 110 9800
Entrance fee is included.