Welcome to my profile. My name is Tanja, I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have always been fascinated about fitness and training, and I really enjoy working as a personal trainer and fitness instructor. I'm very happy that I'm able to combine my work with my personal passion, and I would be happy to help you reach your goal.
Besides working as a personal trainer and fitness instructor, I also work as a nurse. So I know a lot about the human body and anatomy from different aspects.
I'm available for physical 1-1 personal training, groups of 2 persons and classes of 3 persons. The sessions will be in Danish, English, Russian or Ukrainian.
I offer coaching in following types of training:
Cardio: This can be either with focus on long-distance endurance training or short-distance power training or anything in between.
- Mindful Walking: This is a way to practice moving without a goal or intention. It simply means walking while being aware of each step and of our breath. Mindful Walking helps release our sorrows and our worries and brings peace into our body and mind. It can also be called walking meditation.
- Power Walking: This is an exercise technique that emphasizes speed and arm motion as a means of increasing health benefits. It is good for your cardiovascular health, joint health, and emotional well-being. We will normally be walking with a speed of 7 to 9 km/h (4.5 to 5.5 mph).
Running: We can either focus on short-distance high speed sprints, or long-distance endurance running at lower speed, or anything in between.
Samba: This is aerobic dance movements to music which combines Brazilian samba with Jamaican reggae. It is fat-burning, heart-pumping and a lot of fun!
- Stretching: Calm exercises with focus on increasing your flexibility.
- Zumba: Powertraining with rhythmic movements to music.
Above are the standard programmes, but feel free to let me know if you have any specific wishes or areas you want to focus on, then I will do my best to accommodate it. We can also do a combination/mix of the different types of training.
Personal: 1 person: This category is for 1 person only.
Select this option if you are alone and you don't want any other persons to attend. This is 1-1 personal training.
Group: 2 persons: This category is for 2 persons only.
Select this option if you are 2 persons, or if you are alone and you don't mind another person will attend as well.If minimum 2 persons have not signed up latest by 1 hour before the start of the session, I will contact you to either reschedule or offer you a full refund.
Class: 3+ persons: This category is for 3 persons or more.
Select this option if you are minimum 3 persons, or if you are alone or 2 persons and you don't mind other persons will attend as well.
If minimum 3 persons have not signed up latest by 1 hour before the start of the session, I will contact you to either reschedule or offer you a full refund.
1 hour: This package is 1 hour only.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the session.
6x1 hour: This package is 6x1 hour.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the sessions.
6x1 hour: This package is 6x1 hour.
To be agreed
Select this option if you prefer to agree the location directly with me.
This can be any location that we choose together, provided it is suitable for the training and in the city where I'm located. Below are some examples:
- Your home
- Outdoor areas
- Gyms not listed in my profile
- Meeting rooms at workplaces
- Meeting/conference rooms at hotels
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.