My name is Andreas (you can also call me Andy). I'm a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor in Berlin, Germany.
I have always been fascinated about fitness and training and I really enjoy working as a personal trainer and fitness instructor. I always strive to motivate my clients, and would be happy to help you reach your goal and become the best version of you. I can help you in all levels of fitness training, whether you are a beginner or an experienced athlete.
I'm available in Berlin for physical 1-1 personal training and groups of 2 persons. The sessions will be in German or English.
I offer coaching in following types of training:
- Bodybuilding/Hypertrophy: This is a series of strength-training exercises with the purpose of increasing strength and building muscles. Usually based on split-programs focusing on 2-3 muscle-groups at a time.
- Bodyshape: A series of exercises for the full body, mostly with focus on strength in order to shape or tone your body according to your wishes.
- Cardio: This can be either with focus on long-distance endurance training or short-distance power training or anything in between.
- Fatburning: As it says, we'll be burning fat and calories by getting your pulse up and make you sweat!
- Functional: Strength-exercises using mostly your own bodyweight and TRX if available.
- HIIT: High-Intensity-Interval-Training is as the name says interval training with short intervals and little or no rest in between. Examples of HIIT can be Circuit Training and CrossFit, but there are many variants.
- Mobility: A series of exercises with special focus on agility and flexibility.
- Strength: Strength-exercises using either free weights, machines, your own bodyweight or available equipment. We can focus on either upper body, legs and glutes, or do a a full-body workout.
Above are the standard programmes, but feel free to let me know if you have any specific wishes or areas you want to focus on, then I will do my best to accommodate it. We can also do a combination/mix of the different types of training.
Personal: 1 person: This category is for 1 person only.
Select this option if you are alone and you don't want any other persons to attend. This is 1-1 personal training.
Group: 2 persons: This category is for 2 persons only.
Select this option if you are 2 persons, or if you are alone and you don't mind another person will attend as well.If minimum 2 persons have not signed up latest by 1 hour before the start of the session, I will contact you to either reschedule or offer you a full refund.
1 hour: This package is 1 hour only.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the session.
10x1 hour: This package is 10x1 hour.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the sessions.
To be agreed
Select this option if you prefer to agree the location directly with me.
This can be any location that we choose together, provided it is suitable for the training and in the city where I'm located. Below are some examples:
- Your home
- Outdoor areas
- Gyms not listed in my profile
- Meeting rooms at workplaces
- Meeting/conference rooms at hotels
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.