Welcome to my profile. My name is Emilio, I'm a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor in Berlin, Germany.
I have always been fascinated about fitness and training. I really enjoy working as a personal trainer and fitness instructor and I would be happy to help you reach your goal.
I have specialized in 2 areas:
1. Movement optimization and functional training.
My focus is on the individual increase of your physical capabilities.
I train your coordination for everyday movements so that you can "obviously" master more practiced and fitter everyday sporting situations.
As one of the very few certified instructors of "Functional Patterns" in Berlin, I use productive methods for the sustainable treatment of simple injuries and functional disorders. In addition, I develop useful training to prevent imbalances and restrictions in your musculoskeletal system.
If you are already practicing a sport and wish to improve your performance or effectiveness (especially all ball sports and martial arts), I will improve your movements for a significantly higher level of performance.
WHY INDIVIDUAL TRAINING WITH ME?
"We don't train exercises, we optimize your movement."
In contrast to classic personal training, which is all about abs, legs and buttocks or biceps like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have developed a method for human movement optimization.
The focus of our training is to a large extent on your coordination, body awareness and above all on the practical applicability of your fitness.
You should visibly go through life more dynamically and especially, SMART. So you should not just look fitter, but really be fitter.
On this basis, we train a range of different manifestations of your powers through natural and intelligent movements. For this we use natural and originally given skills, for a painless and efficient daily life.
2. Qualitative boxing and technique training for women and for beginners
I myself have been actively boxing for many years and have been working with boxing for a long time to help entrepreneurs through my "Biomechanic Performance Training" to maximize performance, increase self-confidence, improve movement quality, better posture and more strength.
My training is mainly about "HOW" and not how much.
The focus is on movement challenges.
Through my long real boxing training and my training in movement training, I can turn very poorly moving people (with more or less work) into aesthetic boxers. :)
I'm available worldwide for online sessions, and in Berlin for physical 1-1 personal training. The sessions will be in English or German.
I offer coaching in following types of training:
- Back/Mobility: A series of exercises with special focus on strengthening your back and increasing your mobility.
- Bodyshape: A series of exercises for the full body, mostly with focus on strength.
- Boxing: This includes circle training (cardio, jumping rope, strength exercises), boxing technique (straight punches, hooks, uppercuts), and sparring to practise the techniques.
- Cardio: This can be either with focus on long-distance endurance training or short-distance power training (sprint) or anything in between.
- Circuit Training: A high-intensity training with a number of stations, in which you do one exercise for a few minutes and then move to the next station with short or no rest in between. When the circuit (all stations) is completed, it can be repeated or changed. It targets strength building, muscular endurance, cardio and burns a lot of calories. Can be a form of HIIT.
- Complete Body Workout: This is a mix of cardio and strength exercises for the full body.
- Conditioning: The primary focus is to remove or reduce fat so your muscles will be more defined and clear. In other words, getting ripped!
- Functional: Strength-exercises using mostly your own bodyweight and TRX if available. We can focus on core-muscles, arms or legs/glutes.
- Kettlebell: We will do a series of exercises using kettlebells.
- Mobility: A series of exercises with special focus on agility and flexibility
- Movement Screening: We will talk about your past (current physical problems, sporting background, injuries, surgeries etc.). Afterwards I will lead you through a series of exercises to screen your current movement behavior. We will evaluate the screening together and I will explain the important results. Afterwards I will teach you some corrective exercises (stability and/ or mobility exercises) to improve the results.
- Posture: Having good posture is about more than just looking good. It helps you to develop strength, flexibility, and balance in your body, which can lead to less muscle pain and more energy. Proper posture also reduces stress on your muscles and ligaments, which reduces the risk of injuries. Exercises will mostly be done using your own bodyweight.
- Rehabilitation: This is physical activities and exercises that help you recover, keep, or improve abilities that you need in your daily life, which you may have lost because of a disease or injury, or as a side effect from a medical treatment.
- Sports Training: This can be any kind of individual sports training, for example hockey, football/soccer, basketball, handball, tennis, volleyball, etc.
- Strength: Strength-exercises using either free weights, machines, your own bodyweight or available equipment. We can focus on either upper body, legs and glutes, or do a a full-body workout.
- Stretching: Calm exercises with focus on increasing your flexibility.
Above are the standard programmes, but feel free to let me know if you have any specific wishes or areas you want to focus on, then I will do my best to accommodate it. We can also do a combination/mix of the different types of training.
Personal: 1 person: This category is for 1 person only.
Select this option if you are alone and you don't want any other persons to attend. This is 1-1 personal training.
1 hour: This package is 1 hour only.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the session.
12x1 hour: This package is 12x1 hour.
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate the date and time for the sessions.
#tobeagreedTo be agreed
Select this option if you prefer to agree the location directly with me.
This can be any location that we choose together, provided it is suitable for the training and in the city where I'm located. Below are some examples:
- Your home
- Outdoor areas
- Gyms not listed in my profile
- Meeting rooms at workplaces
- Meeting/conference rooms at hotels
I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.
Select this option if you want an online session via a video-call. I will contact you within 24 hours after you have made the booking to coordinate this.